Wow, that was our first impression upon seeing our room. We were in room 22 and 24 looked good too. We had 2 balconies-both had a view of the acropolis and from the bathroom a view of the acropolis. The bed was comfy. Couch and desk in the room. It was luxurious. The staff was soo welcoming too and helpful to do things in the city. I would go back! A bit pricier-we stayed just 2 nights-but it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel