The truth is I have no words to describe the great hospitality, kindness ... all the staff are fantastic and always a smile all the time, from morning to night ...
Spent five nights and felt like home since we arrived, they gave us in the room with drinks and Greek appetizers for us and for our children aged 14 and 12 years, so sweet!
The room for four was fine, and as he had the view that thought, we were lucky enough to be moved to a much better and with views of the Acropolis, two terraces, one with table and chairs also with a view the Acropolis, two bathrooms, a great room! In the living room window is a beautiful and just ahead in the middle, the Acropolis in Athens ... amazing view, very nice!
The bathroom has a very complete amenities, showers and water pressure is great, everything is well maintained. The cleaning is complete and perfect, even twice a day (if we returned to the hotel at noon to rest a bit and we were leaving in the afternoon, around was again ordered whole and also with Christmas snacks!)
The breakfasts are delicious, there to choose from all the orange juice is great, delicious Greek yogurt, very nice dining room ...
Throughout my travels around the world have not seen many hotels like this, so lovingly caring customer ...
The hotel's location is excellent, close to everything, you can go almost anywhere without transport, there are wonderful walks through the neighborhoods of Plaka and Monastiraki, always full of life and friendly people. The Acropolis and its museum are also at hand, there are plenty of things to see and do in Athens is a city that we love and which we have also been very lucky because the weather was great, lots of sunshine!
We also went to some island (Hydra). All our stay has been great and unforgettable Greek culture and cuisine is really good to find out.
I would like to return someday to this wonderful city and of course at this amazing hotel ... thank you very much to all staff, we wish you all the best, you are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel