I stayed in Magna Grecia Hotel last summer (Aug/2013) and liked it a lot! As I said in my title, the view from the Acropolis on the top floor, where the breakfast is served, is great! The breakfast itself is very good, with many different options, such as the real Greek yogurt, the delicious olives and tomatoes, omelets, juices, a selection of breads, fruits, honey and cakes. The bedroom is very tidy, has a good size, an agreeable balcony and the bathroom is clean and big enough, as I like! The Neoclassic building, dated from 1898, has an amazing and little bit kitsch decoration (in a very positive way!), mixing old furniture with modern and vibrant colors! The staff is friendly and the location is super, as we can go to many attractions by walking! There are also many restaurants and shops in the vicinity. Overall, the price has a good equation cost x benefits! I recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering amazing views of the Acropolis, this intimate 4 star boutique hotel is centrally situated in historic Plaka, possibly the most charming Athens neighborhood, 5 minutes' walk from Syntagma Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Magna Grecia Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magna Grecia Boutique Athens
- Hotel Magna Grecia Boutique
- Magna Grecia Hotel