One night stay during stopover in Athens after Santorini. Impeccable service, clean rooms with all amenities, maybe a bit too out of the way from Central Athens and a long walk down Syngrou Avenue (PS: Syngrou is red light district in Athens, you have been warned!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens