This hotel is a real find if you are looking for family accommodation in Athens. Huge suite for a couple plus 2 children with a balcony, an imense bathroom (with its own tv..) and a jacuzzi tub plus separate shower. Very nice and confortable. Excelent relation quality/price.
Location is residential and safe. Few restaurants on walking distance but there is a very good pizzeria near by and it's open 24/24 h. A greek restaurant is next to the hotel (didn´t try this one...)
On the negative side: very poor A/C in the room and in breakfast area. Lift is one of the smallest I've seen in the whole world (avoid if you are claustrophobic) but not an unique case in Athens...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites