“I Love White!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert
Athens
“I Love White!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Take a break from your shopping spree in Athens and definitely stop by the coolest yogurt cafe! On the main shopping street of Ermou and just a two blocks away from Syntagma square - this new cafe is a must for anyone visiting Athens soon. I tried the plain yogurt base with a fruity combination topping and wow!!! It tastes like real yogurt!! Also - great price & very friendly / helpful staff (which really do a great job to help out with the flavor choice!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Antonis K, Manager at White Frozen Yogurt Cafe, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Customer,

Thank you very very much for your positive review and your good words about our staff. I will be passing your review on to them and I can tell you they will be excited to hear that they were able to serve you well.

Looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Thank you.

• Greek first
Athens
“Best frozen yogurt in Athens by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

On the last day of my latest Athens business trip, as I was going down Ermou I found this little gem that showed my that Greeks still know how to setup a great cafe/shop despite the crisis...

Open the door to be soothed by the warm atmosphere and the amazing music. I chose the "yogurt with honey" and the very helpful waiters recommended cinammon on top, I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the price was little over 2€ for the small size. The frozen yogurt itself was by far the best in Greece, I could only compare it with Pinkberry and would probably still choose White.

Definitely coming back on my next visit to try more flavors, a little taster of the mango was amazing so this will be the next.

Overall great having this warm, cosy place for a break while in the centre!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for the positive review of our shop and our frozen yogurt. I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and the music as we have worked very hard in creating the shop's atmosphere.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our shop.

Thank you.