“Innovative pizzas” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Quebec City
“Innovative pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My partner and I decided to have something different than greek food for once while in Athens. You can find classic pizzas as well as creative styles. I could not say if it´s the best pizza in Athens or not, but we each had a very good pizza, served quickly, it came to the table piping hot. The garnishes are abundant, don't take the medium if you have a small apetite. service was quick but do get there early (8:45-9:00 is early by Athens standard for dinner).

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
athens greece
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I d heard the place gets crowded so I chose a very warm August afternoon. I was not disappointed. Both the salad and the pizza were tasty, and in big portions. The bill was about 10 per person. I would not enter into an argument if this is an Italian-style pizza or the "best in Athens" but I would suggest it to any visitor who wants to have a quick dinner of burger/pizza pasta in a quite hip surrounding, and enjoy it.

Visited August 2013
Athens
“The coolest place with the most delicious pizzas and burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am sincerely stunned that there is so much as one bad review of this place. I have been a regular for many years, both ordering take-out at home and eating at their place on Ebedokleous st. I can only gush about their pizzas, which feature some truly awesome combinations of ingredients and are always fresh. As for their burgers, they are excellent, with very good meat and very imaginative. Hell, this place even makes the best salads and home-made sweets. The staff is always friendly and the environment is really inviting and homey. I am trying really hard to think of one negative thing to say, in order not to sound biased, but I truly cannot. I can only recommend this place. And the location is also great, since it's a slow to zero-traffic street / pedestrian zone.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“Ridiculous”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have never written a negative review of anything, anywhere on the internet, But when I read so many glowing reviews of this place describing things like "best burger" and "taste of Italy", I had to warn people.

None of this is true. I am American, and a Canadian friend (who also has eaten their burger) was right in saying "something just tastes DIFFERENT" about the hamburger. Avoid. It is good quality meat no doubt, but it doesn't taste like a hamburger.

As for the Pizza. I've lived inAthens for over 25 years, and the fact that it is still so hard to find real Italian style Pizza here continues to perplex me. Surely someone wants to exploit the fact that they could corner that market here? My Pizza arrived one hour after I ordered it on a tuesday night on August 6th - presumably the deadest night possible. No pizza does well sitting for that long on an oven and a bike - least of all TYPICAL GREEK BREAD dough which resembles in NO way Italian Pizza dough. Don't believe the hype.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Greece
“Great burger and pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Selection of burger, pizza, spaghetti and a few appetizers. The place is cheap (~10-12 euros per person) but the food is delicious, juicy and fresh. Too bad there are only a few tables outside, the place is easily packed. Drinks are very cheap as well (beers round 3 euros and greek refreshments round 2 euros). One of the best value for money options for burger near the center of Athens.

• Visited July 2013