“When only the Best will Do you must use” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 154 activities in Athens
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: My name is Dimitrios Stamatelatos and i am a fully Licensed Taxi Driver.I provide tailor made Private Taxi Tours, for those who cannot find exactly what they want, from the rigid-set itineraries of the larger companies.My feeling is that travel, should be "fun" and not an "obligation". All of my Tours are very affordable, personalized and flexible and I get great feedback from everybody who travels with me.Why? Because my "Custom Tours" are totally "Unique".
Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
“When only the Best will Do you must use”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Dimitrios – Raise your right hand and say Job Well Done! I have lost count of the number
Of times I have used your services. Does not matter if I am with a first timer to Athens or
A seasoned traveler, each time has been perfect. Finding out about the history of the puppets,
Going to cities off the beaten path – or just having a great lunch at the seaside and enjoying your
Tremendous Knowledge. Making sure I got sandals made where the Beatles did, taking the little white train,
Shopping – thanks for helping me bargain!
I love that you have wifi for us to use, and you are very computer skilled – and you were
able to assist with an issue with our equipment. I liked that you share your lovely family and
You never seem to age. Must be nice. You make us fall in love with Greece each time.
A true professional – always waiting for us right where you said you would be, dressed and the car is spotless.
Appreciate the flowers on arrival
Can’t wait to request your services again.

Visited September 2013
Dimitrios S, Owner at Athens Custom Taxi Day Tours, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Afeen,
Many thanks for your kind and lovely review. Working in Tourism Business and using my services for so many years, gives me the reason to be better and better and better just for all of you. Your GREEK COFFEE is always here, waiting for you, just next to the sea! Always at your disposal........Dimitrios.

Moncton, Canada
“Fantastic tour and guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had the absolute best guide and tour. Dimitrios helped us discover Athens with his great knowledge of the city in a fun and enthusiastic way. He was very accommodating when a cruise itinerary change had us arrive in Athens 1 day earlier than previously planned. We were 2 couples and we will all recommend Dimitrios to anyone who is looking for the best Greek experience in Athens. Thank you Dimitrios our friend, our visit was unbelievable!

Visited September 2013
Dimitrios S, Owner at Athens Custom Taxi Day Tours, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Claire-Bill 2013, i just saw your review and i would like to say a huge THANK YOU. Reading your review for me means, that you finally survived after eating all this thing! Of course i talk about GALAKTOBOUREKO! There is more of this here waiting for you, my new good friends. Keep in touch and watch out my web-site as there is a a new click in main menu that says..PANORAMAS. Having a look at my PANORAMAS is like to be here, going around my beautiful City, Athens. Till to meet each other again, my best regards to all and be safe! Yours.......Dimitrios.
Constanta, Romania
“We have a new very good friend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We don't have enough words to thank you Dimitrios,for the trip you offered to us! It was a fantastic period spent in Greece.Wonderful weather, very good food, warm people willing to serve and help you. And YOU are one of them! Smart,educated,ready to share stories of Greece and Life! Thank you very much for the wonderful time we spent together!

Nicolae & Andrei Beldea

Visited September 2013
Dimitrios S, Owner at Athens Custom Taxi Day Tours, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Nikolae57, i could say for sure that you are more GREEK than GREEKS! I was amazed to see people like you, to love my country, more than people were born here. Thanks for everything and i am sure, that i have to book one week for you next year, to live all together like: ANCIENT GREEKS! Till then ......Sincerely Yours. Your real new friend.....Dimitrios.
“Best Athens Tour!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

What a fantastic tour! After having landed early at 7.45am Dimitrios picked up us from the airport and took us on a custom made tour.

Dimitrios knowledge of Athens and his ability to cater a tour specifically for us was outstanding. His cab was immaculate and offered services such as free wifi and had heaps of information in books and brochures on sights we were seeing.

I would highly recommend Dimitrios and this has been one of the best tours we have ever had!

Visited September 2013
Dimitrios S, Owner at Athens Custom Taxi Day Tours, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Kelnjuzzy,
A huge "Thank You" for your review. You had such a " SHORT " time to see a " GREAT " city like
" ATHENS " but i hope we had a good time together! I am sure that now you are a " FUN " of Greece and of " GREEK HOSPITALITY " ! Next summer is.......so close! My warm regards to you and Justin !
Athens, Greece
“Great Taxi Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

After many years of experience in cruise industry and as a manager in several villas for rent, I know what “Professionalism” and “Hospitality” means and I could easily say that Dimirtrios is the best representative for both of them.
An Excellent car together with a brilliant personality, a top appearance, honesty, knowledge and safety is the right mixture that my guests are looking for! The word “No” isn’t included in his vocabulary!!! For all the above his services are “Highly recommended” Thank you Dimitrios!

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dimitrios S, Owner at Athens Custom Taxi Day Tours, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear ScorpioLeone,
Thank you very much, for your review. The only i have to say is...''Always At Your Disposal'' ! Sincerely yours....Dimitrios.