It was a decent stay for the price we paid. It is about a 10 minute walk to the metro, which you can take to visit the Parthenon. The room was spacious and clean. There was free wi-fi. My favorite part was the breakfast..I always left the hotel super full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens