I visited Athens in December 2012 and stayed at Airotel Stratos Vassilikos for 6 nights. I rented 2 rooms as my family consists of 4 adults. The hotel is extremely clean and we got big rooms with very big balcony. The bathrooms were also very big with full size bath tubs.The hotel provided us with free wifi and breakfast which was very good. They also made omelette of my choice without any additional charges. We had dinner in the hotel twice and food was quite good.
I was really impressed by their service. On the last day, I realized that I have wrong bookings for my return flight to USA. The hotel staff immediately helped me deal with the problems by getting me in touch with a travel agent and I was able to correct my flight. I strongly recommend the hotel for family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens