I stayed at the Vassilikos for one night on a business trip- it'd been recommended by a friend at Athens university as she's used it for visiting colleagues previously and I was not disappointed. The staff were helpful and friendly. My room was spacious with an enormous bathroom. The bed was a little hard but I had a brilliant night's sleep. Breakfast was plentiful with a great choice. It's a 5-minute walk from a metro station and there are a few good restaurants to choose from close by so couldn't be more convenient
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens