I stayed at Arethusa in a single room for 3 nights. Overall, I can say that;
- The location is fantastic. It's just less than a minute walking distance to Syntagma Square and the metro. One step behind of Ermou Street.
- The rate was 40 € a night for a single room which was great.
- The room was fine for a single person. It was actually a double bed.
- The reception is open 7/24.
- The breakfast wasn't so various; but not that bad. Also, that's a shame that you realise more water taste than orange juice.
- Bathroom was okay; but there should definitely be a shower cabin. Otherwise, all ground gets wet.
- They said the rooftop terrace is open from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm; but it was closed when I wanted to take a look at on day time.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel who wants to be in the city center.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arethusa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.