- Amazing location in the old town of Plaka, within walking distance of all the major sites (Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora etc.)
- Knowledgeable and very helpful, kind staff - making great recommendations and organising taxis and trips efficiently and at reasonable prices.
- Interesting old building - I think the staff said it was 150+ years old
- The breakfast - consists of bread, cake, cereal and some limited fruit. No yoghurt! In Greece! Pretty much impossible to make a healthy meal from the food on offer.
- The bathroom (ensuite) - a dark and very tired wet room
- The TV- didn't work, but we didn't bother complaining as we could hear through the static that it was only in Greek
All in all, the room is basic but the price is reasonable for the location and the staff really are wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Acropolis
- Acropolis House
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Acropolis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.