the hotel is big, the lobby looks new and very decorated, when you go up to the room it loos a bit out dated, but very clean.
the room is big and very comfortable.
bathroom is well equipped and clean.
service is great, and breakfast is the best.
they gym is not so big, but good enough with water and towels and all needed equipment.
the problem is the location. nothing to do in the hotel area, need to get a taxi to city center where all the restaurants and street markets are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum