The hotel is wonderful. Very clean, very up-to-date, very well staffed. The location isn't the greatest, as it's in the Athens Business district (which makes sense for business travelers). The hourly charter bus will stop near the Acropolis if you let them know, making up for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum