We stayed at the intercontinental last week for 8 days during our visit to Athens. The hotel was excellent and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The Cafe Vienna restaurant was good and food was very good.. they catered for vegetarians like us. The hotel room was very good and clean. There is shuttles bus service every 30 minutes from hotel to city center till 10.30 at night and it was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum