we stayed on a Saturday nigh with the three kids and were very impressed by the entrance and modern interior. Our room was inter connecting and on the 7th floor and very clean and tidy and at the price suited us perfectly. we did walk to the acropolis which was 10-15 mins away. We also spent the afternoon by the pool which was also very tidy. would happily stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.