“Excellent Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #31 of 324 Hotels in Athens
“Excellent Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We recently stayed in September' 2013 for a total of 6 nights at Radisson Blu Park in Athens.
The roof top restaurant has a very good ambience and has a very good view of the Acropolis. Rooms are neat and clean and have all necessary amenities.

The best part of this hotel that I experienced was the excellent hospitality of their Staff.
Check-In and Check-out were very smooth. All front office staff was extremely helpful, polite and welcoming. In addition to the queries I had regarding the hotel property, whenever I stopped by the front office for seeking any travel related query regarding Athens, the staff was really went a bit out of their way to help us till the last extent possible by them. Always smiling faces were seen at the front desk.

I would especially like to thank Mr. Giorgos, Ms. Vicky and all others who went out of their way to make us extremely comfortable for making us feel at home.

I would definitely recommend Radisson Blu Park Hotel for people planning to visit Athens in future.

Room Tip: 7th Floor has "Business Class" Rooms with independent balcony.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

A quick cab ride (less than 4 Euro) to Syntagma Square or the Parthenon, the hotel has a great rooftop pool and restaurant with a varied, if a bit pricey, menu. Fantastic view of the Parthenon from both the 8th floor breakfast/lunch restaurant and from portions of the rooftop dinner restaurant. The hotel staff was very helpful with maps and suggestions and answers to various questions.

Room Tip: If your room number has an "A" or "B" after the number, those are former suites...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
San Jose, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

In my book that means ROCK STARR status ,as a professional traveler i appropriate the little things a hotel dose for me .
That i found at the Radisson hotel in Athens, Greece , from check-in attentive to my requirements, and made most welcome , I was greeted by Giorgos who endorsed my feeling of rock starr status and made sure i had every thing i needed , and up graded me to the best room in the hotel arguable one of the best views in town of some of the best sights in Greece.(see photo att)

Along with the roof top swimming pool and great breakfast i had a fantastic stay

Room Tip: business traveler rooms
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RadissonBluPark, General Manager at Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear mic300,

I am so glad to hear that your impression from our hotel was excellent. Be sure that Giorgos will receive the credit. It is great pride for my team to read such reviews.

I wish to see you soon back in our hotel.

Best regards,

London UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is beautifully decorated throughout the common parts. We asked, and the theme is evidently inspired by the park opposite. I liked the 'green grass' carpets. Out room was big and very clean. We opened the curtains and there was the Acropolis, lit up (at night). The bed was, like all beds in Greece, hard as a rock. We had a late meal on the roof terrace, and the service was good and the food likewise. The front desk was helpful, giving us advice on when to book our taxi to the airport and booking it for us. Breakfast was a buffet with hot selections but mostly cold. The views were superb. It took a bit of asking to get coffee, and the fruit ran out rather early, but these are small niggles, given the very wide range of choices and the fact that there were a lot of guests all anting coffee at the same time. This hotel is close to the archaeology museum, but the park is well worth a stroll.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Acropolis.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Carocgb,

It is really nice to read a review such as yours. I take the opportunity to thank you for your opinion regarding to our hotel.
Your comment about the hardness of our beds will be taken into consideration. Additionally, the service delay will be further looked out by the head of departments.
I fully agree with your comment regarding to our park. Actually, this is the best place for walking and jogging in Athens.

Looking forward to seeing you back in our premises.

Kind regards,

Penrith, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed here four nights after a cruise. We were able to check in early after arriving late morning after disembarking from the cruise. Staff very friendly and efficient and most spoke English. We ate here most nights for convenience- once at the Italian downstairs and twice in the rooftop Japanese inspired restaurant. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and the staff were attentive. Although the hotel is just around the corner from the archeological museum it is some distance from the main streets/ shopping and tourist areas of Athens. We did walk to and from the main areas but we enjoy walking.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MrandMrsCapa,

I would like to thank you for your kind review. It is our pleasure to read that you enjoyed eating in both of our Restaurants.

Regarding to your comments about the distance to the shopping area, keep in mind that Patission Avenue (just few blocks further) is one of the most known shopping streets in Athens.

The hotel is actually within walking distance from Monastiraki and Plaka touristic areas, in case you enjoy walking, as you mentioned. Alternatively, you can take the subway, Victoria Station and be in Monastiraki or Plaka area in about 5 minutes.

Once more we thank you very much for your kind comments and I assure you that I will pass your words on, to my team.

Best regards

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We organized the wedding party for our sister in law.The decision was easy , due to location of the Hotel and the quality that we have heard from other guests ,which they suggested to us.
The result was really amazing.The quality of the food ,the drinks and finally the staff was absolutely perfect.I want to focus especially to the staff.So kind and friendly they fullfilled our expectations.The dinned was organized around the pool with view to Acropolis and Lycabettus.
After the dinner the couple enjoyed the stay in a fantastic suite of the Hotel.Congratulations to all of you (Mangement,staff,receptionists etc) it was amazing thank you once again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had a wonderful time here. The service was amazing and the rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. The room service was delicious! Try the sweet fluffy (I had no idea what it was so I HAD to try it), it was amazing! I had an instance where I had left a bag at a bar, the concierge that night was really helpful, found out the name and location of the bar through my incredibly vague description and called them up. I will definitely be coming back :)
Thanks,
Rebekah

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens? Share your experiences!