We stayed here for 2 nights in August with my 2 teenage kids who had an adjoining room. The rooms were clean, modern with big comfy beds and a nice bathroom each, and quiet aircon. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The pool area is small, but we managed to get sun chairs in the sun, there is shade too, with a waiter to bring you cold drinks!
We did not eat at the hotel, as we chose to walk into the centre and get a taste of the atmosphere, but we did enjoy late drinks in the bar with the stunning view. Would definitely return to this hotel if we go back to Athens. If you are there on a Sunday, walk to the Flea Market, it is huge, with so much going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Divani Acropolis Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Divani Acropolis Hotel
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Palace Acropolis