If your pockets are not affected by the economical crisis, this hotel can be a very good option. First of all, Divani it's in a perfect location. 5 minutes walking distance to the Acropolis, on a silent small street but near the main restaurants area in Athens. The location couldn't be better and also is very clean with big enough and silent rooms. Usually they are telling you at the reception that wi-fi is on charge but if you are not staying at a higher floor, you can have a very good free wi-fi in your room. Didn't try the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Divani Acropolis Hotel
- Acropolis Hotel Athens