I stayed 3 nights at Airotel Alexandros recently. The room was average size for the price and was clean enough. TV has only 5 or 6 channels. It was supposed to be free wi-fi everywhere in a hotel but the connection in a room was absolutely awful and I had to go to a lobby to check my mails. There was a kettle and tea/coffee making facility but the tea/coffee was never resupplied after the first day. During my stay the room was cleaned only once which was terrible for a 4-star hotel. Breakfast was average, but not special. I preferred breakfast at President Hotel nearby. The staff was not very smiley but if you need a help, they will help you. I had very noisy neighbours and couldn't sleep well.
Overall, it was OK but probably I won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens