After reviewing many hotels in Athens.was rather worried about location for noise and safety. This hotel is definitely good for both. Breakfast more than adequate, staff extremely friendly and helpful, rooms of good size although furniture rather dated. Clean linen every day, plus tea/coffee making facilities in room, and safe at no extra cost. Bath very small, but good for shower, plenty of hot water. Complimentary toiletries always topped up. Lift very small, but not unusual for older hotels in city centers Great location, just off main road so no noise, but easy access for metro ( 5minutes) and plenty of taxis at end of road. Great taverna out of hotel and turn right, wonderful food and value for money Would definitely recommend this hotel for value for money and location. Maybe not quite 4 star, but 3 star plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens