“Best Day Spa in Athens” 5 of 5 stars

Book a Tour
Ranked #55 of 221 Activities in Athens
4.5 of 5 stars 291 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi -NEW HERBAL SAUNA-HAMMAM- The number one spa in Athens is now even better! For opening hours and bookings please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Athens, Greece
“Best Day Spa in Athens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

I had the best day in Athens in this place. I visited it after reading the reviews in the tripadvisor and I feel lucky I did. It is a very professional spa , beautifully decorated and with very friendly staff. I had a package including hammam - fish pedi- scrub and massage . I have no words to describe how good I felt afterwards. It was for sure the highlight of my visit in Athens and great value for money. Highly recommended !

Visited December 2014
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage and Hammam, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thanks a lot for the review ! Our packages offer great value for money.They come even cheaper when you buy on line. Looking forward to your next visit

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
5 attraction reviews
“Just what I needed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

I wanted to pamper myself a bit before the year ends and couldn't have done better than to chose the Fish Spa! I had the Thai massage and afterwards I felt like I had worked out, without having moved a muscle! The place is sparkling clean which is a must for me. The treatment began with an offer of tea and a feet wash, afterwards I was shown to this serene studio and left to change to comfy clean clothes. For some that might be skeptic about it you can chose between male or female therapists, or if you don't mind just leave it to luck like i did. I ended up having a male therapist but he was 100% professional so don't worry about a thing! Will be back for sure!

Visited December 2014
Dear friend thank you . Our professional staff guarantees the best service. Next time go for an aroma oil massage and why not try one of our new facials.
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

What can i write about this Spa? Always i enjoy my treatments there! Just give it a try and you will not regret it, if you visit Athens. Amazing and professional staff . They give their best for your relaxation. If you want to book it s better to visit the site and you can choose whatever you want for your relaxation. You also can choose the therapist! And the best, you get 10% discount. So.. recommended!

Visited December 2014
Thanks a lot for this lovely review. It is trues through our online booking system, you can choose the time, even the therapist you like. For repeaters like you, we also offer our loyalty card, where you get free treatments. So visit us again soon!
Menidi, Attiki, Greece
“The best choice again..!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

Every time i find myself in Athens,i always visit the Athens fish spa.I always choose different treatments.I can say that all the treatments here are the best you can find in Athens.That's why they are the 1st in TA.Usually it's hard to find excellent massage.Here is the best.Do not miss it if you visit Athens.Thank you very much for the relaxation you provide in the middle of Athens.Recommended.

Visited November 2014
Thank you for the review. We value every single word we read and we are getting better day by day.
Wisconsin
“A great & relaxing stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

The novelty of having your feet exfoliated by fish is a hoot! There was loads do giggling & those fish really do their work! We stopped in for the "day at the spa" having just arrived in Athens and too tried to tour the city just yet. It was a wonderful experience. We we were greeted with a wonderful cold tea and pampered all afternoon with the fish spa, hammam, a 90 minute massage and lovely pedicure. The staff is lovely, even giving us suggestions for local meals! It is a wonderful space & if ever in Athens would stop by again!

Visited December 2014
fdion, Διευθυντής at Athens Fish Spa Massage and Hammam, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for this lovely review! Now with our new 10% online discount, all our packages are even more value for money. Take advantage !