“Great Service from Greek Taxi” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Owner description: Private Day tours in Greece
Richmond, VA
10 attraction reviews
“Great Service from Greek Taxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The taxi picked us up at the appointed place and time and took us for an excellent tour of Naftlion. The driver did not speak english very well but he brought guide books which he showed us before we arrived at the sites. I would recommend this company for efficient and courteous service.

Visited October 2013

Newtown, Pa
6 attraction reviews
“Loved the Peloponese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We spent 5 days with our guide, Nikkos, in the Peloponese region of Greece. They designed the itinerary and arranged the hotels. Basically we provided a few must sees an they did the rest. We saw Corinth, Olympia, Sparta, Pylos, Messini, Mycenae, Aeropolis, Mistra, Nemea, etc. Everything was stunning, particularly Olympia and Messini. 3 of our 4 hotels were fabulous. Only the hotel in Pylos disappointed - Hotel Zoe. I definitely do not recommend. The room and food were awful.

Nikkos was a fabulous guide. His knowledge and passion for the history of Greece were amazing. His English was very strong and he was engaging without being intrusive. We thoroughly enjoyed sharing his company.

Visited September 2013
V.A.
4 attraction reviews
“Coming face-to-face with your schoolbook pictures. . . . ..Priceless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The driver Kristos was very patient with our schedule, we had some initial hang ups at the airport. But as soon as the second member of the party arrived we embarked on our journey that took us to the Corinth Canal, Olympia, Sparta, and the Acropolis. Our drive out to Olympia was filled breath-taking scenery of the mountainous geography of Greece. Our guide Achilles was very informative and being able to immediately connect with his passion about the areas we visited quite enriched our experience. Once at Olympia we explored every part of the extensive site. Achilles explained the use of every part of the site and through his description was able to visually recreate for us how business would have operated. The Olympic arena was a treat. While in Olympia we spent the night at Hotel Europa. For couples I would highly recommend this hotel as Eleni did for my boyfriend and I. it is family run and quite romantic. In the morning we departed for Sparta or Sparti. We stopped periodically to take pictures against a very rugged background that appealed to adventurers like my partner and I. One memorable stop for a history buff like myself was viewing where Alexander the Great paused and said taking Sparta was no longer a priority.Or hearing about the pillar that he erected that bared the name of all the cities he had conquered except for Sparta. Our guide Achilles was very engaging and shared the rich history of the area. In Sparta we explored the Spartan theater that was still under excavation. I was thrilled that I could brush up on my reading of ancient Greek and Modern Greek, Achilles helped me greatly with that. On our way back from Sparta Kristos and Achilles went the extra mile and took us around some sights in Athens on the way to the Acropolis. Achilles could see my utter excitement to finally have reached the Acropolis and took measured steps to ensure I gathered all the treasure in history that was to be had there. My partner and I as history buffs thoroughly enjoyed our time in Greece and that was in part due to the great efforts of Kristos and Achilles. We would definitely be recommend this company to anyone who would like to truly tour Greece for an awesome price. Kristos and Achilles make a great team.

Visited August 2013
accra
“TRIP EXPECTATIONS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

It is better you make up your mind to travel and see a life time experience, and see rhe wonderful world

Visited May 2013
Boise
7 attraction reviews
“Great service at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I contacted multiple different companies in my initial search for a guide service. Eleni was one of only two to notify us that the day we had initially planned to be there was a national holiday and that all sites would be closed. For this alone he gets 4 stars. Eleni was able to arrange four different minibuses for our group. All 4 subgroups were managed well. Our daytrips were spectacular. The price was great as compared with the other groups we contacted.

Visited May 2013