We fell upon Diamond Plus on our arrival back into Athens. We loved the location in the Plaka. We feel spoiled as wherever we go we seem to always get such great service and meet the loveliest of people. We also dined breakfast with the owners father. Full of information of Greece. We loved it. The hotel is like a Vera Wang Store. Breakfast plentiful. Staff courteous and warm. So lovely in a hectic ancient city. Priced very good for Plaka. Loved everything about Greece.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel Athens
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athens Diamond Plus is a stylistic boutique hotel in Plaka, the old town of Athens that opened its doors in May 2011. The theme of Athens Diamond Plus is white opulence with bold golden strokes. The style is eclectic and neo-romantic with details inspired by ancient Greece. Athens Diamond Hotel is designed to offer to its guests a unique experience of relaxation and reverie in an inspiring environment of beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Athens Diamond Plus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.