Stayed only for a night.
Check in was efficient and we were sent to the building opposite with the porter.
Room was of a decent size and so was the bathroom. However, the disappointment of the stay was the shower in the bathroom. The water drained very slowly from the shower and hence the bathroom got very wet when opening the shower door whilst trying to get out. Also, we also spotted a dead cockroach near our room door in the afternoon / evening though this was cleaned off in the morning.
Breakfast was across the road and had a good selection - even with some freshly squeezed orange juice.
We left our luggage with the hotel as we checked out before heading to the acropolis and were not given luggage tags - it is a good thing that our luggage was still there when we got back in the evening. We just informed them we were taking it and rolled it out of the hotel.
However, hotel location is close to Syntagma Square and you are able to take the metro from the airport and then just walk over to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel Athens
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athens Diamond Plus is a stylistic boutique hotel in Plaka, the old town of Athens that opened its doors in May 2011. The theme of Athens Diamond Plus is white opulence with bold golden strokes. The style is eclectic and neo-romantic with details inspired by ancient Greece. Athens Diamond Hotel is designed to offer to its guests a unique experience of relaxation and reverie in an inspiring environment of beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Athens Diamond Plus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.