We have stayed at the St. George dozens of times, but not in the past five when we had a house in Athens. If you are looking for things to annoy you, you can find them here. The hotel is over-designed. The silverware is so much so that form interferes with function. Toilet paper is hung from a beaded rope that makes it impossible to use. Individual room temperature can't be controlled. Just try to shower without flooding the bathroom floor. Staff can appear perfunctory. All this said, We love the SGL. It is a short walk from the center, close to the Metro and many museums, and in the heart of ritzy Kolonaki. And ... appearance aside, the staff are kind and generous and helpful? This is a much better bet that either the Megali Brettania or the Hilton, the former too close, the latter too close to the action of Constitution Sq.
- Also Known As:
- Saint George Lycabettus Hotel Athens
- Saint George Lycabettus Hotel
- Saint George Lycabettus Athens
- Hotel Saint George Lycabettus
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Saint George Lycabettus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.