Stayed at the Athens Hilton for 6 nights on one of the executive floors. Rooms were fine - nothing special. An extra blanket would have been nice.
Breakfast buffet in executive lounge was great...evening snacks were not so great.
Also, the staff is too busy to clear tables or replenish items - like coffeecups and cutlery and the food in the morning.
Coffee is wonderful - if you have a coffee cup! And it would have been nice to be able to bring a cup of good coffee back to your room - not interested in the instant stuff that is available in the room.
But it's a great location with the blue line metro two blocks away. The rooftop lounge is wonderful with a view of the acropolis.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.