We've stayed all over Athens. As far as the Athens Hilton goes it is a great hotel. The amenities are plentiful even including a children's wading pool and all night room service that included items that were perfect for our toddler. The prices are to be expected for a hotel in this class meaning drinks and food were very expensive. However right now you can get a deep discount on room rates through the winter. The security was heightened a few times due to events and foreign delegations visiting the hotel but it wasn't an inconvenience. Our room was well appointed and I appreciated having a separate shower and tub (for the toddler). I was surprised there were cracks and general signs of age in the room and bathroom but it still had the luxury feel and no service was compromised. It was a great hotel for bringing a toddler, the locks on the balcony doors were up high so there was no chance of the baby opening the door. The sound proofing on the door/windows was perfect. Everything was just as it should be for a hotel of this class, nothing really stands out as exceptional but I think this is a very classy hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens