We stayed here because of the "demonstrations" going on in front of the Parliament buildings and as women travelling alone, we felt very safe here. The room was contemporary, the beds were fine and there was a sitting area in the room. All that said, the room felt a little small. Our view was lovely if you didn't look down. If you looked down, all you saw was the roof of the public areas of the hotel. What I liked most was the bathroom. Separate tub and shower, decent storage space on the counter, nice amenities. The front desk was pleasant and we tried most of the restaurants in the hotel and found the food to be acceptable. I would definitely stay here again. This was was a nice hotel although it was rather generic and too far from the Plaka for shopping on foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens