“Just perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 221 Activities in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Our private tours are exactly what you need so as to avoid the monotony of typical tour itineraries and the chaos of big tour groups. Our private tours take you to places and areas that big buses can't reach and offer you the flexibility to stop anywhere, anytime for whatever reason (photos, lunch brake, health needs etc). We are happy to offer you the rarest luxury of our times, individuality, in very competitive prices. You will just sit back and enjoy the personal attention given by your guide who will be willing to satisfy your requests with professionalism and courtesy.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Los Altos, California
3 attraction reviews
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Our group of 4 visited Greece in Oct 2013. We booked a 4-day private tour of the Peloponnese through Nikos. We could not have asked for a better experience. NIkos responded right away to my emails and we were able to customize our tour. Our driver, Athenatos (sp?) was extremely knowledgeable about all the sites we visited. His recommendations for "Greek-Greek" food were impeccable. Highly recommend Nikos and hope to visit again someday.

Visited October 2013

Venice
6 attraction reviews
“FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Just returned from our MSC Cruise. I knew from others that Athens is a big city with lots to see in a relatively short amount of time. Nikos was very attentive to our needs. (2 Adults, 2 children 6 and 9) He had Alex meets us right at the port and off we went for a rich, detailed, fun, humorous tour through Athens (full-day) I have had at least a dozen full day tours over the last three years here in Europe and my wife and I agreed Alex was in the top two we have ever had. (The only reason he's not number one is we were only able to do one day and we just couldn't give him enough time to really show his stuff! He knew everything and whisked us around safely while giving us information from 2000 B.C. to the morning news. Just Awesome. I felt like a student who was studying in Greece for a semester. He knows the city so well that he times visits to monuments to avoid crowds and knows the best places to get dynamics photos. Just Great. You will just not get the immense treasures out of Athens without knowing it's incredible history. Alex you are the best and PGT totally delivered. Doc F

Southampton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Athens in Easter, thanks Private Greece Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I decided to visit Greece over the Easter break. Thanks to the expertise and guidance from Private Greece Tours, I was able to maximise the value from my visit.

Right from the first communication, I felt like I was dealing with a professional and honest company. Given that the monuments are not open for a half a day, I was able to take 2 half days tours, and the driver turned up promptly each day.

I was taken to any site I wanted, and thee driver allowed me to be as flexible as I wanted. I was able to see everything that I wanted, and more. The advice provide to me by the driver allowed me to understand how the marches worked on the Friday, and what I was to expect on the Sunday night.

I was given recommendations on museums, restaurants and bars, and even some tips on Mykonos - where I was to send a few more days.

On the second day, I was treated to a wonderful coastal journey, with stops at a few monuments. Upon the conclusion of the tour, they delivered me to the airport, with enough time to make my flight.

Thanks to the great crew at Private Greece Tours, for making my stay in Athens worthwhile. You have given to me memories that will last my lifetime; I am truly grateful.

Northern VA
8 attraction reviews
“A reliable, easy to work with and a great tourist service provider in Athens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Nikos was very responsive right from the time when I sent the initial email and worked with me to get my itinerary and schedule squared away. One of the main reasons I selected him was his responsiveness to emails. The airport transfers were arranged and we were met by Demteris - a great easy going gentleman who was going to be driving us around for the next 2 days. Just before I left for Athens, I had made a last minute request to arrange for a tour guide at Delphi and Nikos did a great job of scrambling and getting a real good one (since it was the beginning of tourist season - not many tourists and not many guides at Delphi). We had a great day tour to Delphi and the guide arranged by Nikos (George) was very knowledgeable was great and he was able to provide a lot of good information in the 3 hours we went around the site. Given we are vegetarians,Demetris recommended a great Greek restaurant in nearby town called Vakhos which had fantastic food with great view!.

I strongly recommend Nikos for your Greece visit and I would most certainly use him the next time when I go there!.

New York
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Way To Spend A Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My wife and I, along with our 13 year old son took a day tour of athens with Alex. The day was excellent. Alex was very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. We didn't "waste" any time and certainly had a full day. No reservations about recommending Private Greece Tours - including how easy it was to arrange everything with Nikos - just a few emails and were were all set.