“Perfect Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 221 Activities in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: George's taxi provides high quality service in Athens for more than 25 years now.Our expert driver-guides will escort you in deluxe air-conditioned Mecedes vehicles (taxi/minibus/limo).Whether you need a shore excursion in Athens,tours in the mainland or transfers we make sure that you have an unforgetable experience.
Saint Francisville, Louisiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was able to use two different guides/drivers.

Spiros met me as I finished my cruise in Piraeus, collected my things and we were off for a day in Athens. I was using an electric scooter and Spiros knew just how to handle my "special
"entry" at each and every location. He was a fount of knowledge about all things Athens. In one day, Spiros enabled me to see the sites of Athens. Before delivering me to my hotel, he showed me exactly how to get to the places near my hotel I wanted to visit on my own the next day.

On the morning of my flight, John picked me up and transfered me to the airport.

I highly recommend George's Taxi - the perfect way to see Athens and hear its' history!!!

Visited November 2013

San Diego, California
“Alex - a sight for sore eyes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

after 24 hours of traveling from San Diego, the last thing I wanted to do was fight for a random taxi so I had pre-booked pick up at the airport. There were 2 of us coming from 2 different countries at 2 different terminals but it was no problem. Alex was there waiting for me as i came out of the doors. He took care of my bags and had already determined where my friend's flight was coming in and that she was running a little late. While we waited, he was delightful, warm and entertaining and in no time at all, we were off to the hotel. He pointed out some sites, gave some suggestions and found our somewhat hard to find hotel with ease. Thanks Alex!

Visited October 2013
Discovery Bay, California
“George's Taxi Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Thank you so very much for the excellent Athens experience!!!! We highly recommend
this service for a thorough view of everything you want to see in Athens.
The Harrisons

6 attraction reviews
“george's taxi athens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were picked up at Piraeus port very promptly from the Ruby Princess. There were two other couples and we were taken to all the major attractions in Athens and had lunch near the Agora where we tried the Gyros and the cheese balls. Both delicious. We had a very enjoyable day and had plenty of time to walk around all the attractions and take many photos. I can highly recommend George's Taxi for tours in Athens.

Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent way to see the highlights of Athens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Athens with George's Taxi. Kostas was waiting for us at the terminal as we had arranged by (very efficient) email before we left Australia.
Kostas was the perfect guide who was able to take us to all the interesting sites in the city, starting with the Acropolis first thing to avoid the crowds, even though the centre of the city was blocked by a demonstration by government workers.
We cannot speak too highly of our guide, Kostas; he was very professional and obliging and was also extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Athens and the history and politics of Greece.
We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending George's Taxi service to anyone who wishes to have an economical, interesting and thorough tour of Athens.