“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN GUESTS. WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU FILL OUT OUR CONTACT-FORM OR GIVE US A CALL BEFORE VISITING US. OPEN: MONDAY - SATURDAY 11:00-21:00 (SUNDAYS CLOSED). LAST APPOINTMENTS 19:30. We consist of a team of dedicated massage therapists, who strive to offer state of the art "Therapeutic - Massage Services". we are a small "Family-run" business located in down town Athens, Greece (near the Victoria Metro station). We offer a variety of massage treatments, some of which have originated from the West and some that have been practiced for centuries in the far East and S.E. Asia (mainly Thailand). Please visit our website for more information.
Toronto, Canada
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

After 1 month of walking around cobbled streets in europe, my feet were aching badly and needed some treatment. George was polite and took the time to understand my situation to ensure that I got the best treatment possible. The massage was really good and provided me the relief was looking for.

Visited November 2012
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We try our very best and treat all of our guests as "individuals". Hope to see you again one day. Take care my friend.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Relaxing Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My partner and I stayed in Athens following a sailing trip and decided to treat ourselves to a couples massage at Massage Therapists Athens.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel comfortable. George sat us down and gave us a herbal tea whilst we completed the initial consultation. We then chose the oils we'd like as the foundation for our massages.
The whole massage experience (2 hours!) was great, professional & soooo relaxing.
As a couple we were located in the same room with 2 therapists.
I would go back again, and certainly recommend this to anyone who needs a pamper break in this busy city.
Thanks, Jon & Sally.

Visited September 2012
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you both so much, the pleasure was all ours!! We also feel very faltered to choose us over your 5star hotel for your 2 hour sessions. ^_______^
Frankfurt, Germany
5 attraction reviews
“Desperately needed after marathon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ran the Athens marathon Sunday and were of desperate need of "help" getting our bodies in a recognizable state:) They were attentive and they were gentle enough not to cause any pain, just the opposite, I was able to walk again, a miracle! I highly recommend getting a massage with them.

Visited November 2012
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to see you again next year for the Athens Marathon!
Athens, Greece
“Professional, relaxing and fantastic Thai massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went for the most amazing experience a few weeks ago.. I really needed a professional massage as I am a Massage therapist myself. I called them up and booked an appointment for the Thai oil massage. It was fantastic! The owner George and his therapists really know there profession.. So after that experience I decided to widen my knowledge and also enrolled for the Thai massage seminars with George! I have now successfully completed 3 seminars with Massage Therapists! I thoroughly enjoyed it and have benefitted professionally on all levels with the knowledge and experience of Mr. George Kuhn! Thank you George and Nan! A must experience!!

Visited September 2012
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you very much; we apologize for the late reply. Your review is very flattering and we would wish to thank you for your nice and inspiring words. Hope we see you again soon.
“Wonderfully therapeutic !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Attentive responsive and caring. Thank you guys for a wonderful experience ill be sure to come back when I'm in Athens again

George K, General Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so much for your time and kind words. We do hope we see you soon again :-)