Definitely need your own pool, even though the big communal pool is great too.
Food was ok.
Room was divine. Pillows were the BEST on our entire Thailand holiday! Big bath out the back was fun, though it took a long time to get water in it.
Spa was amaaaaazing!!
Funny smell around the restaurant, so don't get the closest rooms to the restaurant, presume drainage thing.
Hire scooter from around the corner. I'm always scared about leaving passport with them, so if you're lucky enough to have two passports, then take two with you on holiday for this purpose.
Would definitely return, and have recommended this place to friends already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SALA Samui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Resort And Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon