Overall we had a great stay at Sala Samui. But I personally think the villas are awfully close together and there is not a lot of "noise privacy". We could easily hear the people next door to us "sneezing", etc. The resort is beautiful - I simply cannot fault the design/decor, gardens, etc. Our villa was beautiful.
The restaurant is incredible - excellent food. Great pizza from Pangea at the front on the road as well.
The beach was a bit of a disappointment. I'm it was just due to the time of year.. but it was very rocky and painful under foot. We came back with cuts and scrapes!
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Resort
- Sala Samui Hotel
- Sala Samui
- SALA Samui Resort And Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your SALA Samui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.