We are currently staying at the Sala Samui Resort, although we leave early tomorrow morning. We have had a fantastic time and would love to stay here for ever! The resort itself is very peaceful and relaxing, just what you need after spending almost a year organising a wedding!! The rooms are beautiful and supply all that you could want or need, although I would have like a mirror in the bedroom to do hair and make up etc without having to use the unairconditioned bathroom as the bedrooms offer a welcome airconfotioned break from the warmth of the weather here. Our room was cleaned everyday without fail and was turned down each evening with a little bag of traditional Thai sweeties to wish you
a good night.
The Resort is perfectly located and they offer a taxi service that is no more expensive than if you were to try and flag down youown taxi! The resort is righton thebesch with two beautiful pools that are great way to cool down. The sea though is likes bath!! Not great for cooling down but still fab!!!
The staff of the resort are amazing and I would particulary like to make you aware of a gentleman that works at the beach bar. His name is K1. He has made out honeymoon so special and helped us discover so much more about the country than we ever could on our own! He is a great and we shall miss him lots. Thank you K1 for making the holiday so special.
So much more to say but too much to write on here, just know that should you book your holiday/ honeymoon here you shall not be disappointed!!!!!
Room 63 xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your SALA Samui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Resort And Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon