“beautiful place!” 5 of 5 stars

Chor Chang Villa Resort
59/17 Moo 5, Choeng Mon, Ko Samui 84320, Thailand   |
“beautiful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed here for 1 week and it was a magnificent place to spend that week. awesome villas awesome staff and great management that were very professional and considerate of our wishes. will diffidently make sure i stay here again. :D

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
france
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have a beautiful villa surrounded by a tropical garden,beautifully maintained by cheerful friendly staff.
My villa has a spotlessly clean bedroom with aircon, a very pleasant and comfortable living room with TV and a kitchen where I can practise my Thai cooking skills or make boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast!
The manager is extremely helpful and all the staff are really great.
There is a restaurant and bar which is not expensive and a small pool for a refreshing dip.
I have been in Samui many times and will always return here without hesitation

Room Tip: Great value and every villa has its own terrace
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed over 3 weeks in the resort, and I couldn t have picked a better place. Good location in Choeng mon, lovely "village", close to the beach, convenient stores and everything you might need. The rooms are nicely and fully furnished, the staff efficient and friendly, the grounds are well maintained, nice and clean swimming pool. Marc the manager, speaks thai, english and french, which is very convenient, and he ll give you his best advice on activities on the island. Plus, the restaurant serves very good thai and European food, try the burger, the best I had on this island! So, to sum up, I highly recommend the resort!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I just spent 2 weeks at Chor Chang Resort (Koh Samui ) with my family, and we had a great time there. Our villa was nice and clean, the staff is very friendly and efficient and the manager helped us a lot to organize our stay on the island. The food at the restaurant is delicious and the prices are reasonable. Try the salads !!! Fresh Basil and Mint are from the garden ! Waow. Choeng Mon beach is definitely one of the best beach and the area is very quiet. We recommend it highly, and will be back there next year.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

After staying 3 nights at Lamai Beach in Marina Villa (good resort, but too noisy and way too crowded), I was looking for some quieter place. So rode on a motorbike in the direction of Chaweng and Bo Phut to check some hotels with good reviews from this page.

Accidently I found Chor Chang Villa Resort, who are having a special promotion at the moment, 1000,- Baht/night for a standard room. I took a look at the room and thought
right away, you cannot find a better deal. At the end I stayed here for 10 days.

The standard room is nicely decorated with a beautiful view from the balcony. Although the hotel is not beachfront, the gorgeous beach of Choeng Mon (in my opinion a lot better than Lamai and Chaweng) is just a stone’s throw away. You can see the sea from the balcony.

The free Wifi-Connection is working perfectly which was very important for me after beeing totally frustrated at the last place I had stayed.

The location is away from all the hustle as seen in Lamai and Chaweng. But with a rented motorbike (got one for 150,- Baht a day!) you can get around the island and enjoy for whatever you are up to. Restaurants and convenience stores are right around the corner (less than 5 minute walk).

I love the quietness and enjoy the friendliness of the employees here. They are very helpful with all the questions or needs I have.

If you are looking for a beautiful beach in a quiet surrounding on Koh Samui, I can recommend this place and give it two thumps up.

Room Tip: I like the room#3 I stayed in
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Chor Chang Villa Resort? Share your experiences!