we stayed in the pool suites, the pool is really nice but not private as they would have you believe as people next door and up stairs can look in. The service is good but only if they understand you , no one speaks english and it is often breaking teeth to get something done. The rooms are nice BUT few things needed repairing and like others mentioned there is no privacy in the toilet as the doors are half open. we enjoyed the beach but also not very private. walking to room is also annoying as there is a long walkway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury Thai style beachfront resort is beautifully designed encompassing the element of the serene nature, sophisticated Thai culture, and modern amenities to create a holiday haven with the tranquil environment, rich of Thainess, ultimate comfort , sheer luxury and intimate services. It is a natural paradise away from the crowded world and within a pure and unspoiled environment of greenery, white sand beach and crystal clear sea that suits vacationers looking for a peaceful and romantic holiday haven to relax and rejuvenate. Choeng Mon is a little bay lies in the North-Eastern of Koh Samui, just 10 minutes or so from the middle of Chaweng and 5 minutes from the Samui Airport but it seems like worlds away. There is a small town that the road runs through with a couple of dozen restaurants, bars, convenience stores, ATM, currency exchange, tour counters and shops to serve both local and tourists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Muang Samui Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muang Samui Villas And Hotel Bophut
- Royal Muang Samui Villas Ko Samui/Choeng Mon