We had a relaxing and enjoyable stay (12nights) in this friendly and peaceful hotel. The breakfast is good and is located next to the sea. The Staff is friendly and helpful. You need to have a motorbike (you can rent one at the hotel or in a office next to the hotel at Mr Pong). To fisherman's village takes about 10min by motobike and to Chaweng Beach about 15-20min. It is easy to get to these places. Taxi are about 400 - 500 baht for each way, we therefore recommend to rent a motobike (180 - 200 baht per day).
The hotel as such is not very modern and also not suitable if you want to have luxury needs. But it is small and charming though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deva Samui Resort & Spa offers guests a tropical escape on Thailand’s renowned boutique island destination. On a secluded bay with direct access to the white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deva Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Outrigger Koh Samui Hotel Bophut
- Deva Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon