We stayed there for a night on the way to Koh Tao in our trip a couple of weeks ago.
The hotel is quite far from the area with most restaurant and shop (Chaweng).
The photos of the room also looked way nicer that what we saw over there. The room was quite simple with lot's of parts in concrete unfinished (maybe it's the trend there).
There beach area with the breakfast and an infinite pool is very nice. From the beach you can see a very nice budha statue on the horizon.
I would stay again if could get the same rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deva Samui Resort & Spa offers guests a tropical escape on Thailand’s renowned boutique island destination. On a secluded bay with direct access to the white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deva Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Koh Samui Hotel Bophut
- Outrigger Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Deva Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon