“The closest you will get to Italy in Antigua” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Montreal Canada
“The closest you will get to Italy in Antigua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Wow where do I begin
the food was amazing ,the mozzarella that I love was imported directly from Italy! it was just incredible , the Decore and location were very romantic .we were a party of nine and we all enjoyed our meals I personally had the pasta with tItalian sausage and I highly recommend it.my wife and kids had fish and loved it!
this is the closest you will ever get to Italy while in Antigua
Well done Il Giardino
Mille Grazie!
Sandro

Montreal Canada
“The closest you will ever get to Italy while in Antigua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Wow where do I begin
this is the closest you will ever get to Italy while in Antigua
Well done Il Giardino
Mille Grazie!
Sandro

Saint Augustine, Florida
“A hidden gem in Antigua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

An excellent restaurant with wonderful service and exquisite Italian food. Just by chance, we stumbled on this restaurant while looking at the golf course. It was closed but decided to go back later in the day for lunch. Lunch was so amazing we went back the next evening for an even more delicious dinner. Take advantage of their Monday night special "ladies Night" BOGO I have been to Italy many times and this restaurant was equal or better than most there. A lovely young couple own and manage, a chef so well trained and artistic at the same time. Not inexpensive but if you want a truly authentic meal and a lovely setting this is it. Not your spaghetti and meatball establishment with processed sauce. Nothing is inexpensive in Antigua, but this was worth every
penny!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Abergavenny, Wales, United Kingdom
“Superb !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Il Giardino is a different class to the others in Jolly Harbour. Our family of 5 had a fantastic meal tonight for less than $500 EC. The service was very attentive, Veronica is obviously extremely experienced as a restauranteur despite her youth. My wife & I had Mahi Mahi (local fish) which was baked in breadcrumbs & almonds - delicious. My eldest chose seafood risotto and his brothers bolognese and carbonara. We were all invited over to the open kitchen to see the meals being prepared and cooked.. Everything was cooked fresh from scratch. We will be going back for their Christmas Eve special event with live music and some additional authentic Italian Christmas food but will unfortunately miss the New Years Eve event. We are flying home that day. I am so pleased we chose Il Giardino this evening and we are all looking forward to going back in a couple of days.

Visited December 2013
Amersham, United Kingdom
“Fine authentic Italian recipes, cooked by Italian chefs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Simply one of the best restaurants we have tried in Antigua. Very fine food in a relaxed, elegant environment.

• 4 of 5 stars Food