Not long back from this hotel and had a stunning time. yes there were a couple of small issues mostly around music late at night but didn't happen often and certainly didn't ruin the holiday.
The staff are amazing and a real credit to the hotel and Antigua - lovely lovely people. The food was good and my only comment would be there isn't a lot of choice for vegetarians beyond pasta - that's fine cause I love pasta. Breakfasts are unbeatable :) There are fantastic beaches nearby and could wholeheartedly recommend Darkwood and Turners - Nest was a bit busy as there was a cruise ship in at the time but again didn't spoil any part of the holiday. Both my partner and I are sure we'll be heading back some day as it was genuinely excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour