On our arrival we checked the availability of the nearby golf course and were very disappointed to learn it was shut for major ground works. This had not been mentioned on the hotel or golf club websites and we felt that we had been misinformed. The main reason for choosing the hotel was the easy accessibility of the course and although we enjoyed our stay we would have chosen a different location. However, the food, service and cocktails were excellent and if you don't play golf it is a great place to stay. The beaches and restaurants that are available by the free shuttle bus are well worth a visit . Miracles, Dennis' and the Italian down at Jolly Harbour are just a few of many available, we were glad we were not all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour