Wow! Sugar ridge exceeded our expectations! The staff were helpful, friendly and outstanding. We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary and it was the perfect place. Food at both restaurants was fresh, delicious and kept us coming back. Highly recommend the chicken cobb salad and seafood for dinner. The rooms are very clean, inviting and relaxing. Our private plunge pool is a really nice touch and nice to cool off in the heat. The views are spectacular and we enjoyed watching the sunset every night with a glass of wine right from our balcony. We are not close to the beach, but it was not a problem to get there. There is a free shuttle that takes you there in no time.
The resort has so many amenities..the pools, the aveda spa, fitness club and the best restaurants. We highly recommend you stay and we will definitely be coming back.
We sincerely thank all the wonderful staff that made our experience so memorable and special. Thanks to Marcia, Kevin, Carleen, LaToya, Von, Glaive, and many others which names we cannot remember or know how to spell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour