We have stayed in 100's of hotels throughout the world and found this place by chance on the Internet. Spent 5 nights for rest and to recharge the batteries. The local beaches are from a picture book and the sea is really turquoise blue. Staff can't do enough for you. On the rare occasion service was a little slow, but hey it is Antigua, there is no rush on a holiday like this. No need to add pictures because the web pictures of this hotel are real. Go to Carmichaels pool for real experience of paradise or Turner Beach. If in doubt ask Mr Vorn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour