I bought this trip for 7 days all inc for my husband for Christmas we arrived Feb 2 nd - the Hotel is immaculate , the rooms have great views we were in number 24 which was central and had a beutiful view - we sat on our balcony watching little yellow breasted birds and Humming birds flying around !The beaches were just magnificent with the most bluest sea I have ever seen , the food at Carmichaels was excellent with a view and service to match.There will always be something one could find to moan about but please take no notice if you have booked we are well travelled and have stayed many times in the Maldives 5 star - this hotel and its surrounding beaches and countryside holds its own in our opinion. - Tip - if you enjoy walking asked for Vorn - nicknamed the medicine man to take you on a early morning stroll - my favourite member of staff very knowlegdable and funny too- have fun !
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Hotel
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Ridge is Antigua’s most anticipated resort, opened in December 2009. Perched upon its namesake hillside bordered with sugar cane and lush flora and fauna, the resort features 60 rooms that wrap around the property, featuring panoramic views to the south and west of palm-lined beaches and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, plus the neighboring islands of Redonda, St. Kitts and Nevis. Sugar Ridge entertains guests with three swimming pools, the island’s first-ever Aveda Concept Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.