I had a wonderful time at this resort, our room was lovely, had an amazing view, the service we recevied was great. Every morning for breakfast we had great service and the buffet and food were very good! I want to give a shout out to Carlene, Kawaan, and Oneil for their great service. In the bar and dinner we had such a great time and again want to thank Clayon and Prince for outstanding service. The resort is beautiful and very well maintained and I would not hesitate to return again. The view from the infinity pool and Carmicheals is just beautiful. We also asked the front desk staff to help us with tours to see the island and everything was handled professionally and with great recommendations and service. I highly recommend this wonderful resort!
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Ridge is Antigua’s most anticipated resort, opened in December 2009. Perched upon its namesake hillside bordered with sugar cane and lush flora and fauna, the resort features 60 rooms that wrap around the property, featuring panoramic views to the south and west of palm-lined beaches and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, plus the neighboring islands of Redonda, St. Kitts and Nevis. Sugar Ridge entertains guests with three swimming pools, the island’s first-ever Aveda Concept Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.