I had a wonderful time at this resort, our room was lovely, had an amazing view, the service we recevied was great. Every morning for breakfast we had great service and the buffet and food were very good! I want to give a shout out to Carlene, Kawaan, and Oneil for their great service. In the bar and dinner we had such a great time and again want to thank Clayon and Prince for outstanding service. The resort is beautiful and very well maintained and I would not hesitate to return again. The view from the infinity pool and Carmicheals is just beautiful. We also asked the front desk staff to help us with tours to see the island and everything was handled professionally and with great recommendations and service. I highly recommend this wonderful resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour