As a young couple perhaps our expectations were lowers than some others who have scored it poorly, but for us it was perfect! We went in August, so the review is quite delayed, but we went out for dinner last night and spent most of our meal talking about how amazing our stay in Antigua was.
Our room was nice and clean and we enjoyed using the plunge pool...although not as much as the infinity pool at Carmichaels which was amazing and completely empty both times we went up there! The main pool is also really nice. The food all round was amazing both at Sugar Club and Carmichaels and we never went hungry.
The beaches that shuttles ran to were excellent and it was handy being able to grab food at the beach huts there.
Antigua's beaches are beautiful and we had an amazing stay at Sugar Ridge. The staff, the food, the setting and the pools all helped to create a completely wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour