Lovely secluded hotel; away from the tourist masses but still with access and deals with local beaches a short car ride away. Rooms clean and staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. Worth doing a few tours to experience the island.
Only criticism I would have had is that the minibar in room was not included on the all-inclusive plan, so no free drinks in room unless you went down to the bar to get them - but that is a minor gripe.
Overall a lovely hotel, lovely food and service and I would return again.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Ridge is Antigua’s most anticipated resort, opened in December 2009. Perched upon its namesake hillside bordered with sugar cane and lush flora and fauna, the resort features 60 rooms that wrap around the property, featuring panoramic views to the south and west of palm-lined beaches and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, plus the neighboring islands of Redonda, St. Kitts and Nevis. Sugar Ridge entertains guests with three swimming pools, the island’s first-ever Aveda Concept Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.