Sugar Ridge is Beautiful but there is so much more to explore in the local area. Take a left out of the property gates and drive or walk a short distance to the Oceans Restaurant. It has just opened and serves local seafood dishes, including live local lobster. Every dish we had was amazing and the owner took the time to meet us and share some of his passion for food. A little further up the road you will come to Darkwood Beach, the pineapple farm and a beautiful drive up to the views from Shirley Heights. Antigua is quite small and many of the attractions are not far and well worth the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour